Sunday, December 28, 2008

When Bush was first elected everything he did was news. I even thought that maybe how many times he visited the toliet and what kind of tissue he used would make it into the national news. Now, it takes something out of the ordinary before anyone pays any attention to what he does.

I hope it is soon that way with the Obama's. I don't give a rat's ass what kind of dress Michelle wears or whether his daughters will have a normal life. And futhermore, they can buy a dead dog for all I care.

A person is elected President to do a job and it's the job function I want to know about. I can give a damn about the person. Just like movie stars and other entertainers. Screw Award shows and scandal sheets. I don't care about their personal lives either so please quit trying to keep me informed.

No comments: