Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Personal Invitation

I want to extend a personal invitation to those from the area who regularly read my blog to come and visit me with me at One Way Baptist Church. Because of my work schedule I do not get to attend many morning services but I have made most of the night meetings. Today I was fortunate to get to attend both, one of therm with my wife.

At the very bottom of the blogs I have my first link up which is to the web page from the church so feel free to explore that and meet the pastor.

If anyone is aware of a building that isn't expensive that would make a good meeting place for a church please let us know because it will be soon that we will outgrow the small building we are meeting in now.

Again, I would love to meet some of my readers and with the church is the best place I know.

I want to give a shout out to Dave and his wife, loyal readers who travel via RV around the east coast who honored me with a visit this week.

He has read my book via KIndle and is looking for an original copy. I don't even have one. I doubt that anyone reading my blog has a copy but if you do, I'll be glad to purchase it from to send to Dave.

Thanks,

Hope to see you ar church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton