Sunday, July 06, 2014

Another company with a customer no-service department

When I was a kid we played this game called "Ring around the Rosie" and it seems to be the favorite game of employees of Magic Jack.  I started the fiasco off when I dropped service with Tie Warner Cable before installing Magic jack.  Magic Jack said they could transfer my number since I had relinquished it so I contacted TWC and they agreed to port my number.  All MJ had to do was request the port.   I contacted MJ and they said I needed to click on a retry button and things would be taken care of.  I did but was informed that NONE could not transfer the number as I had relinquished it.  When I filled out a form to transfer my number MJ informed me they had already ported my number so I needed only to activate it.  I filled out a form to activate my number and MJ said they could not locate my unit yet everything was working fine.  I could make outgoing calls on my landline and cell phone.  I just could not receive calls because the number hadn't been ported. 
    No matter which tech answered my call for help I was taken around the same circle so I have finally given up.   

No comments: