Saturday, July 04, 2015

Same-Sex marriage

     Same sex marriage is constitutional as ruled by the Supreme court.  It seems those that have supported that proposition thinks that all those who were opposed to the idea are haters.  I agree there are some misguided people who are going to hate what you believe or stand for or do or don't do or think no matter what it is.  But honestly, two people can disagree without either being a hater. 
   There are many people who supported same-sex marriages who probable find the idea of a homosexual relation repulsive.  There are many of us who opposed same-sex marriage yet have no negative feelings towards a homosexual at all.  I love my wife dearly but we don't always agree but I certainly don't hate her.  "That's not the same thing" you argue.  Why, yes it is.  I agree there is more at stake on the marriage issue but it all boils down to one thing.  We disagree. 

No comments: