Friday, August 18, 2017

Shrinking Crocs

  It took a lot of convincing before I wore my first set of rubber shoes with holes, known as crocs.  I wear them as water shoes when I go to water aerobics three times a week.  I have my own water weights and stuff my crocs into a bag with the water weights and leave them in the back seat of my car.  Apparently that wasn't a good idea as the crocs are now too small for me to wear.
   I never really thought about the crocs shrinking  but they do.  My wife ordered me a new pair and they are the same size as the ones I have been using but comparing the two pairs, the new ones are a full two inches longer than the old pair.  The crocs themselves are in good shape with no cracks or tears or obvious signs of wear: they just shrank.
  I suppose that is the way with most things.  Eventually everything will let you down .  Everything but Christ.  My savior is one thing that I can always depend on.   If you haven't accepted Jesus yet please do so.  You are also welcome to come worship with me at Academy Street Baptist in Randleman.

No comments: