Saturday, December 16, 2017

depressing things about the 2017 NFL season

  An article on MSN highlights depressing things about the NFL season.  I didn't read the article because it was, well, about depressing things.  Life is bad enough in some aspects that I don't need to read about depressing things.  My brother just sold my moms house for $30,000 under market value, the paper work that was sent for me to sign has my wife's name spelled wrong, and I have a cold.  And to add insult to injury the house has actually belonged to me for 19 years  as it was stated in Dad's will but it was never executed and I didn't find out until it is too late.  Now the state gets all the money to cover Mom's Medicaid debt.
  As far as football is concern I'm not interested enough to find it entertaining or depressing.

No comments: