Monday, June 15, 2009

The Doctor Visit

She was thin and wheelchair bound but each was equally sweet and interesting. I would have liked to have had more time to talk with her but it wasn't to be. I had taken my mother to see her doctor and chated with an older lady. I thought she was there to see her doctor but she said she was only there for her mother.

I expressed my surprise and when I asked how old her mother was, the lady replied
99 When the almost centurian was wheeled out into the waiting room, I jusmped up to meet her. I wasn't sure at first if she was the ladies mother because she didn't look near her age. I told her she had a very nice daughter. She asked me who I was as she was surprised to have theis stranger taking to her. I said I was no body.

She had a very nice family and I know in my heart that she is truly a special person. I was happy to have met her.

No comments: