Thursday, September 02, 2010

Pet Pictures








picure1: Showa, Shark, Spot
2: Old yeller, Spot, Showa
3: Showa
4: Spot
5: Shark, Showa, Old Yeller

Not pictured is the babies. One baby looks like Shark (black and orange) and the other baby is white with an orange spot on its head. There was a third baby which looked like Showa (three colors) but it perished, maybe at the mouth of our neighbor's dog, maybe of natural causes. I couldn't recover the body as my neigbor's boxer jumped into the pond. By the time i got the dog out, got the problem settle for that day, there wasn't time left to do it and the carcass wasn't available later.

I haven't been able to photograph the babies yet but they are actually larger than the adults were when I put them in the pond last year. Anyone having a good home for a koi or two keep in mind I may have some for adoption next year.

No comments: