Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tracfone customer no service

My wife purchased me a new phone, one that I can text on once it becomes active.  I followed instructions to activate my phone and transfer my old number to my new phone.  It didn't work.  I waited 4 days so I gave it enough time.  I sent three emails the third day but I not received any replies yet.  I did chat with one re this morning but he finally admitted he couldn't help me so he gave me a number to call and a pin number. 

I called the number and talked to a lady who said my new phone was now active.  Well, my old phone is now active although tracfone says it isn't and my new phone is still inactive.  I've tried to e-mail tracfone twice more but they are still ignoring me.    I'm getting irritated by the process.  I had to go through something similar the last time I did this but it didn't take as long, they responded to my e-mails, and the chat guy fixed the problem.  Their customer no-service department really sucks. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same poblem here!!! How was it resolved?