Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Hassles, delays, and other irratating stuff

Hassles are things that should be easy but turn out not to be, delays are things that should be happening now or very soon but won't be, and irritating stuff is every thing else that doesn't go as we think they should go.  Life has been like that for me lately. 
  I suffered through some losses (including the most recent stock market slide) and because of the loss of my vehicle I had to get another one.  I no longer hand a way of towing my trailer so I sold it to pay for the denture brined I broke.   My newer vehicle had some dings and dents and chips on it so I though a little tube of touch-up paint would do the trick. so eight days ago I went to the dealership and ordered a tube for my car.  "It'll be here in a couple of days, probably closer to the end of the week (that would have been Friday).  Well, I'm still waiting. 
   The same day I had my rider mower picked up by the repair shop hoping I'd get it back by Friday.  The same thing is wrong with it now as it was this spring, just on the opposite side.  In the spring I got the mower back the day after I dropped it off but that place no longer repairs mowers so I sent it to a different place.  I questioned the mans ability when he put the mower in reverse and slammed it into my brand new car, then claimed there was transmission trouble because he had to put it in 8 to get it up the ramp but I always mowed in setting two or three and use one to put the mower in my utility building which is as steep and much longer than the ramp to his trailer. 
   Stopped in the shop yesterday morning and was told they were going to start repairing mine "right after lunch".  I honestly don't believe they have. 
   I like to play Sugar Crush but I'm not reading and signing a 41 page document to continue to play (I'm on level 206).    
  So, what's bugging you lately?    

No comments: