Wednesday, September 14, 2016

fruitless taljs

  I chatted with my older brother, recently retired, about moving into Mom's vacant house.  If he did so then the house would be maintained, the bills paid, and Mom's investment would be protected and she would be able to leave her children something.  He said he liked the idea but wanted some time to mull it over. 
   I contacted him a week later and he said he still hadn't made a decision.  Yesterday I invited him to meet with me and our brother on a Saturday and he said he would if he didn't have to work. 
  It's his life and if he decided to stay where he is and get a part-time job that's okay.  But why leave me hanging wondering what his decision was going to be when he had already made it.  I just don't see the benefit to Mom or to our relationship my just ignoring me.   I just don't understand why some people are jerks and he fits my definition of one.

No comments: