Saturday, January 27, 2018

Simpleb equals nightmare

I installed a new chandelier over the dinner table but the lights (new LED's) were so bright  (How bright were they Johnny?) that they were annoying so my wife asked me to put in a dimmer switch.  I finally got around to getting one Wednesday  and made an attempt to install it but when I pulled out the old light switch I had no idea how to proceed.  I just shoved everything back into the wall and turned the power back on but my new chandelier didn't come on. 
   My wife called the electrician to install the dimmer switch and he also had to take my chandelier down.  As much trouble as I had installing it, I was afraid he'd never get it back up but he had it fixed and reinstalled in just a few minutes.  He said the company would send me a bill.  I'm dreading that as I know electricians aren't cheap.  .

No comments: