Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rumors

I said the day the Michael jackson died that one day rumors will float around claiming he isn't dead and today that rumor finally hit the internet. A video showing an ambulance picking up Jackson's body was referenced with another video of a person who had a strong resembalnce to Jackson' backside hopping out of the back of an ambulance. The proof that Jackson is alive is not only did the person resemble Jackson from the back, the a,bulance was the same make and model as the one which picked the body up and had a similar if not identical paint job.

I'm sorry but I'm sure a city like city like Los Angelas has more than one ambulance and I'm sure more than one similar van was purchased. I'm almost positive that the city would have a similar paint job on all their ambulances. Every city I've ever lived in has standard designs for their equipment. Hardly reliable evidence that the person was Jackson or even a male.

No comments: