Saturday, May 22, 2010

Service magic

I needed some electrical work done so I sent my request via Service Magic. To my surprise my phone was ringing before I even logged off the site. I scheduled an appointment with three companies and they came out as scheduled, looked the job over and gave me their edtimates.

The first to arrive was a very nice man with a good personality. He checked things out and to ld me he would sent his estimate via e-mail later, which he did. He did the least amount of looking and checking, asked only a few questions and was gone.

The sencond one to arrive went over everything with a fine tooth come, asked lots of questions and I never thought he would leave.

The third was a Yankee and charmed my wife. He was a cross between the first two men. Tall, good looking with his yankee-Italian accent, he asked questions, checked everthing out, offered suggestions, and stayed and talked to us. He was entertaining. He called back shortly after he left with an idea he had.

The three estimates were close, within $25.00 of each other, which I was surprised about.

As far as the three men I would feel confident hiring either one of them.

No comments: