Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stock Market Slide

The past three days have not been kind to my money with the value of my stocks declining over $700.00.  To you rich folks that isn't much but to poor people like me that is a lot.  But, I'm sure those with much more money lost much more than I did so I guess its all realative. 

I really haven't had time to worry about the stock market as I have been so busy around the yard mowing and planting and moving stuff around and helping other folks and the church.  That sounds like a lot and it is especially for an old guy like myself. 

Most likey in the next several months those of you who might be curious as to what I really look like may get the opportunity to find out.  But more about that later.  If you really want to know check me out on face book or better yet see me at One Way Baptist Church.  I'll be doing something thes Sunday evening that I haven't done in forty years.  Come see.  Service starts at 6:45.

I know it is a little church but great things have happened there and we are beginning to grow.  God is really working in that little church. 

No comments: