Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dreamland

In Candy Crush Saga while waiting to advance to the next level I decided to play Candy Crush Saga Dreamland.  There is a little bird, ODUS, that sits on a perch and the perch has two candy eggs, one on each end.  What colors they are change with each break so one has to pay attention.  If one of the
candy eggs is blue and one connects three blue eggs together then the perch tilts.  If the player connects on blue candy eggs, or jelly beans, whatever they are, too many times in a row Odus falls off his perch.
   I've played games where I only needed one more move to win and Odus fell off its perch.  One level a score of 60,000 was needed to advance and I had 972,000 points and one move left and Odus fell off.  I believe it was level 53 that I didn't think I would ever complete but I finally did and advanced not only to the next level but today I completed all the levels. 
    Dreamland is neither easier or harder than regular Candy Crush Saga.  It's just different but it doesn't have nearly as many levels.  It just gets harder quicker than regular Crush.

No comments: