Thursday, March 27, 2014

Busy week ahead

Normal everyday stuff plus warmer weather stuff plus church stuff is all coming together at one time so I have more to do than I can possible get done.  Here is a partial list of things I need to get done:
   I have three garden spaces.  The early spring vegetables like carrots and lettuce need to get in the ground now.  Pepper seeds should have been started a month ago but with a death in the family and doctor appointments and sickness that task hasn't been done.  I'm behind on getting the trees cut up at the church and the wood stacked.  I need to buy some clover seeds for the back half acre at the church so I don't have to mow this year. 
   I've got to create and put up signs for four handicap parking places at the church.  Saturday morning I'm to meet the contractor at 8 am to discuss the remodel of my front porch, the be at the church at 9 for men's breakfast and prayer at nine and visitation afterwards.  Afterwards I have the youth meeting banquet to attend then a kids birthday party.  Jesse wants me to be with him at his nursing home ministry at 7 pm.  Somewhere in there I need to study and prepare my Sunday School lesson for the class I teach.  I also have to be available for the electrician who is building a panel box so we will have power to the church and the new building.
   On Monday I'm having two truck loads of mulch delivered which I need to get spread quickly and get cross ties for the new parking spaces.  Some time this week I need to practice my role play with my wife for Wednesday Soul-winning class.  I also need to fix the liner in the pond where the roof contractor knocked one side of it into the water and install the pumps.  Friday we are having a knew carport built.
  The church is having a fund raiser to get money for furnishing the new building and I need to find time to  visit various businesses to solicit items to sell at the yard sale.  The yard sale is April 12 so time is running short. 

No comments: