Thursday, March 06, 2014

Permit is in hand

   I did what they said I couldn't do but not I but the Lord.  The contractor believed it would be weeks before I could get a permit and then he refused to pull the one from the county even though the county required him too.  The preacher was ready to call the deal off because he said the contractor  would never cooperate an it would be way to expensive and risky for us to pull the permit because we would have to assume all the liability and we have no insurance. 
  Before I set out on my quest to obtain all the necessary permits this morning I went to the church and asked God to bless my quest because what we wanted to do was for His glory and His honor. 
    This afternoon at 4:00 I was on my way home with all the necessary permits and the permit was issued in such a way that protects us during the contractors part of the job, protect the contractor during our part of the job, and protects the contractor and us during the electricians part of the job.  All permits are paid for and construction is set to begin on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 when we did not expect work to begin until the middle of May.  I had no doubts because I know the power of God. 

No comments: