Monday, June 08, 2015

Stubborn people who think that the only person who can be right is themselves

     I have volunteered to take care of the heating/cooling system at the church,  I make sure it is turned on and off to save money yet have a comfortable atmosphere for services.  I went over to the church yesterday morning to turn everything on and the units in both buildings were running. 
I mentioned to my wife t would have been nice if who ever turned it on would have called or texted me so I wouldn't have wasted y and money to check on the church. 
   Being the sweet heart but sometimes disobedient wife she is, she mentioned to Charles and his reaction was "Well if Dale doesn't want to do it, I will".   Of course his attitude upset her.
   "Now you know why I don't talk things over with him," I told her after she related the incident to me.  He never listens or tries to understand another's viewpoint.

No comments: