Monday, June 20, 2016

Too little time.

I thought once I had finished the remodel of my Mom's house I would have more time to write and to study but it seems I have less.  I have two doctor's appointments tomorrow, one Wednesday.  Then I'm off to Hickory to visit Mom and then I'm taking a few days with the wife for our anniversary.  When I get back I'll have to do yard work, then empty cabinets and create empty space in preparation for the delivery of our new kitchen cabinets.  The day the cabinets arrived I have another doctor's appointment  and then it will be time to visit Mom again. 
  By the time I catch a break it will be time for the doctors to whack off my little finger and then after that operate on the other hand.  By that time it will be eye glass exam time so another out of town trip.  But when it is all said and done I may be able to type and to see what I'm typing.  And maybe I'll have some time to do said writing.   

No comments: