Wednesday, June 20, 2018

MRI cancelled

My cancer doctor is new and when he wrote the order for me to receive an MRI so he can more accurately know exactly where my cancer is he inadvertently left a phrase out of the order and the Imaging department kicked my appointment time out.
    My wife has been working hard to get me another appointment and despite the repeated run arounds she finally succeeded only to discover I'm supposed to be in two different cities at almost the same time so she had to reschedule my MRI and succeeded in getting one two days earlier.  She said she deserves a raise. (I call her my secretary since she does much of my phone calling for me due to my hearing impairment).
   My wife also got my next appointment with my cancer doctor set up so I'm good to go for now.

No comments: