Saturday, July 07, 2018

Ingraditude

  Meet this poor fellow who has no job and has no car whoso much wanted to go fishing.  The state gave him his license for free because he is on Medicaid but I had to take him to get it.  When we went fishing I furnished him with a rod and reel, purchased his bait, and paid his fee,  I caught the fish and put them on my stringer.  All I asked of the man was that he return my stringer.
  I saw him a few days later and when I asked him how he enjoyed the fish, he said he threw them away because he didn't like that kind.    He joined the church men on our fishing trip and he showed up again with no rod and reel, no bait, and no money to pay his fee with so I helped him out that time also.
   I saw him the following week and asked if he was ready to go fishing again, he said yes but he didn't want to go to Randleman Lake.  He wanted to go to Baden Lake.  I'm sorry but I'm not driving that far, paying for the entire trip, catching fish just for him,  he hasn't even given me back my stringer.

No comments: