Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I voted

  A friend of mine mentioned that he only voted in the Presidential year elections.  I try to vote in them all.  I have missed a few during the years.  Some years I was in the military, some years (before early voting) I was out of town on business, and once or twice it wasn't in my best interest to go.  That sounds like a lot of misses you say but I have been eligible to vote for the last 51 years so I've made 75% of the off year and special elections that have been available to me.  Better than most folks I dare to say.
  No, I don't always vote for the party line.  I also don't always vote Democratic or Republican either.  I try to vote for either the person who most closely reflect my values or who I believe is the most capable person for the job.  I voted that way again this time.

No comments: