Monday, May 30, 2011

You would have to pay me well




A designer would have to pay a person well to wear these outfits once, in a show where few people saw them and would forget you. I can't imagine a woman actualy buying one of these outfits and wearing it where people really knew who they were.

Some of these things look like rope with bubble wrap or feathers and Christmas tinsel.

One would think that if this is the best one can do what is the reason for trying but apparently there is a market or at least a reason for this stuff. Please don't explain it to me as I don't believe I really want to understand.

Maybe I am being close-minded and hard-headed like the lady who came to the yard sale at the church. She not only didn't believe in heaven but dared us to prove it existed. "Have you ever know anyone to visit heaven and tell you what it was like?" she challenged.

Well yes actually I do. If you don't, I really need to see you in church next Sunday.

No comments: