Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lawn Care Services

From time to time everyone needs help with their lawn care needs.  Maybe your mower is in the shop for repairs or you have to be away from home for a week or two or maybe you prefer to have someone else take care of your lawn care needs on a weekly bases.  Whatever your needs I know of two men who are in the business of mowing grass:  Jeff Smith and Wendell Herring. 
    I am not endorsing these two men nor am I recommending them.  They have just started their lawn care business and I have no idea if they are good at it or not.    What I can tell you is I know the two fellows and they are of good character, not given to strong drink and they have been dependable people for as long as I have know them. 

 The contact number for them is 336 858 7127 or 336  267 7887. 

No comments: