Monday, August 24, 2015

Troubles come in bunches

It was said that troubles come in threes but that would be nice if they stopped there.  I've already told about the computer system going out on my van, leaving me stranded, and causing me to have to junk my van.  What I didn't mention was my lower bridge broke.  I know the original cost was $240.00 to make a mold.  I go get my new bridge or my repaired one today. 
   Either one of those is bad enough but I lost a lot of value n my stocks from the big slide the market took the other day.  That's my three but there is more.  My rider mower has a broken left spindle so it only cuts with one blade  so I have to take it to be repaired.  Only trouble is, the vehicle with the tow bar is sitting in a junk yard somewhere. 
   And it's only Monday. 

No comments: