Thursday, November 12, 2015

Battle of the ex's

No, not that kind of battle.  While a sophomore in college my brother married a high school girl and she was just about the prettiest girl in town.  The only turn-off was she had a deep voice but she was pretty, slim, and had a very nice figure.  I haven't seen her in 40 years but I figured she must be a little heavier than she was then (aren't we all) and a little grayer but I wasn't prepared for what I saw. 
  She is probably in her  mid sixties but honestly she looks older than my ninety-year-old mother.  What a shocker.
   Seeing her gave me an idea so I checked a face book of one of my ex's children and going back 5 years I finally found a picture or two of my ex.  She was never a beauty queen by she wasn't unpleasant to look out.  She was tall and slim (weighed only 120 pounds) with long sexy legs.  She looked really good in those tight fitting jeans.  She and my brother's first wife are the same age, a few years younger than me and I do admit she looks about right for her age.  She still had flaming red hair without a hint of gray (but this is a five year old picture) but she had arms as big as my thighs and was so fat she would make a pig jealous. 
   I don't know which would be more embarrassing: to be seen dating ones mother or Petula Pig. 

No comments: