Saturday, November 28, 2015

Been busy

 With Mom in the rest home I've had a lot to do.  My two brothers share power-of-attorney but both live out of state.  One is busy building a house and the other just had surgery so it's hard for them to find the time to get the information I need to get Medicaid for Mom.  Finally got all the stuff together today. 
Had her new alarm system installed.  It is a wireless system.
  I could tell someone has been in the house.  I don't know if its someone with a key or someone who uses the lock box to get the emergency key but they will have a big surprise  next time they try to get in.  The combo to the lock box has been changed so they can't get the emergency key.  If they have a regular key they will be surprised when they try to key in the alarm code and discover it has been changed.  No one has any need to enter Mom's home since she isn't there now.  She may return one day but not for awhile. 

No comments: