Saturday, November 07, 2015

Buttered toast. Really?

An article on Yahoo proclaims to teach us how to butter toast as if that was a skill that will be life changing.  Really.  Do some of us need help buttering our toast.  Yea, I know there are those with learning disabilities, and some have aged out of being able to help themselves and then there are  those that are to young to make toast and I am sure that there are many who have physical disabilities but honestly those aren't the people the article is written for.  After all if one can't butter toast then I doubt if they can operate a computer, click on and understand the article. 
  Maybe if one wants to get technical I suppose there are people who can do that but still can't butter toast but if we are honest, we will have to admit the article was written for normal (relatively speaking) everyday people like you and I who fixes ourselves and maybe others toast with butter now and then.  I didn't actually read the article so I don't know if it was recommended that one use margarine instead of real butter and whether the toast was light, medium, or dark, but to tell the truth it really doesn't matter because putting butter on toast isn't like rocket science and doesn't require a technical article to accomplish. 
   I would rank the usefulness of this article right there with "the best way to tie one's shoes". 

No comments: