Wednesday, October 07, 2009

CBO: Health care bill to cost $829 billion

CBO: Health care bill to cost $829 billion
Measure would cut federal deficit by $81 billion in 10 years, experts say




Is that like the $20.00 Mom saves when she buys a new dress, or the big sale at the hardware store where dad saves big? And exactly when has a measure only cost what the government thought it would?

Perhaps it is only fitting that since I contribute to the housing of the poor and help feed them too that I might as well pay for their medical care as well. One would think that at least the government would sent me a picture of the family I'm having to help support and yearly updates on their well being. Since I am soon to be retired, I just don't know how medicaid can be cut with out cutting benefits unless its the built in graft that is being eliminated.

It's kind of like when I was homeless and I drove my old beater to the bank to deposit my pay check and this young dude was leanning up against a Cadillac Escalade
while holding a stack of cash which he claimed to be several thousand dollars and then tried to bum a smake from me. There is just something wrong with the system when the honest working man has to pay for the upkeep of the takers. I don't mind helping those that are down on their luck, so to speak but in order to be down one must have been up. If one never had a job or just a meager job because he dropped out of school or has been arrested so many times no one ones to be around you, then I should not be expected to provide for your upkeep.

Exactly, how much of this $829 billion dollars am I expected to pay? More than what I can afford, I bet.

No comments: