Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thumbs up or thumbs down

I just finish reading a blog that had two buttons at the end of the article, one for thumbs up and the other for thumbs down, which, I assumed, were so readers come rate the article based on apparently, whatever.

I would never put something like that on my blog because I don't care whether people like my blog, fine it helpful, or interesting. I once felt obligated to be interesting so my readership would grow and then I began to feel constrained by the need to be responsible and entertaining or informative, and respectful. That's not necessarily who I always am so I deleted my blog and started this one. It's for me.

If you leave a comment, I'm not notified and will never know unless I look at the actual blog page which I seldom do. I'm not a people person and I can be alone in a crowd and really like it that way. I'm not anti social by any means and have lots of friendly relationships at work and off work too. Just don't expect me to call. I'll e-mail you now and then but those are few and far between.

For the most part. I've found that if you let others get too close, they'll take advantage of you or talk about you behind your back or leave you high and dry when some one else or something different comes along and i nbo longer feel the need to let people hurt me like that any more.

No comments: