Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bold face Lie

"Friendly, Knowledgeable Customer Service

Our friendly and knowledgeable auto glass technicians and customer service staff are dedicated to providing you with fast, quality service - at your convenience. Right from the start - our customer service representatives will answer your questions, handle the details with insurance and get your vehicle scheduled for in-shop replacement or mobile in a manner that is easiest for you.

You can rest assured when a Kimble Auto Glass technician begins work on your vehicle:"



They won't even respond to a request for a quote via e-mail or by phone. Sucky way of doing business. AARP auto club is about to get on my last nerve too.

Want to do business with a good company, try Ames Tru-temper tools. My Mom has a 2-prong hoe (strawberry rack) that is at least twenty years old and works as good as a brand new one. I bought one a few years ago but the head came loose. Ames is sending me a brand new one and all I did was ask how to fix the one I have. That a good way to win a customer for life.

No comments: