Thursday, June 03, 2010

Bumper stickers and electricians

Yes, I can connect the two. i recently purchased a storage shed and had it wired for electricity. I hired Interlandi Electrical, LLC from Browns summit, NC to do the work. Nick seemed like a nice guy and was punctually, Informative, and competent to do the job.

He was right on time to begin work, took care of the building permit for me and completed the work on time. The only trouble is, he didn't do it right. He should have known the building codes before beginning a job but he ran the wire under the house sans conduit because he thought my brick foundation precluded him from having to do so. It didn't and he had to come out a second time and do the job right.

Now he wants me to cover the extra cost of the conduit.

It's only $50.00 and the man did work for 6 hours on a four hour job and I will cover that expense for him but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

I won't use him again just because he had to redo the job and wanted to to cover his a... I was the one inconvenienced: the inspector and I.

But I have light and outlets in my shed now that work. I'm glad about that.

Oh, yea, the bumper stickers. I've decided to decorate my out building with bumper stickers. Find a free one and want to donate it to me, I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

dsprl2000 said...

Thanks for the "motorcycle" bumper stickers.