Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog I didn't do

I have a stat counter on my blogs. I use it not because count is important but because it was free. The stat country also gives intresting information, like from what cities, states, and countries a visitor is from, what type of web browser they use, if they have a XP, &, Vista, or some other form of computer program.

Another feature of the stat counter is the listing in order of popularity the different posts I've made. This month there was an interesting entry. probably down eight or ten spots from the top was an entry from Dr. J. It isn a post I put up or one she wrote and posted from my sight or evern one I referenced. It was clearly an article she wrote and posted on her own blog, DR. J's housecalls. Why it eneded up on my blog roll, I have no idea.

For those of you who may not know who Dr. J is, I'' give you a brief introduction.

I first read her blog on Randolph is Talking because I thought it nice that a Dr. would have a site. I thought one might be able to gather information or insight into medical problems there. Well, one can but not physical medical problems, but problems with politics within the medical community and specifically those that involve Dr. J.

The first time I read her I thought she was weird and suffered from some mental condition was maybe was not a real doctor. But after reading a couple of blogs I realized the lady was a real doctor,m deadly serious, and after doing some research, I concluded she had a valid argument and I became a supporter, perhaps one of her first.

For the longest time, we read each others stuff and supported each other. I still do actually but the two of us +don't interact the way we once did. It's kind of like a couple that start out together but one gors to college and grows and has an influential life and the other stays home and raises the kids and makes a home and one day they realize they have grown apart and are no longer suited for each other.

The love and respect they once had for each other may still be there but they can no longer fulfill each others needs and it is best they spend more of their time in more fulfilling endeavors.

Anyway, she is still fighting the good fight and if she ever gets around to writing that book I want to buy a copy. She has a commanding way with words. A brilliant woman who is also interesting.

If you get a chance read her blog on her own site, Dr. J's Housecalls.

See you in church.

No comments: