Thursday, April 07, 2011

A Good Day

Monday I placed about a ton or more of rocks on the sides (inside) of my water pond. I do that for three reasons. One, it makes the pond look more natural, it helps protect the liner and three, it gives fry a place to hide. After that I mowed by lawn, then took my car to the repair shop.

I walked from the repair shop to the church and mowed the grass there and then walked back to the house where I spread four scoops of mulch in my flower beds. I then walked back to the shop and got my car then came home and tilled my garden space.

Yesterday morning I was watching my fish when one of the Koi, Showa, started swimming quickly from the back of the pond towards the front. About halfway she jumped, clearing the surface, and then did a barrell roll just after reentering the water. it was one of those moments when one wishies that they had been able to video tape.

Today I'm out to get a hair cut and put some plants in my garden.I may cut the grass at the church again today or maybe wait until Saturday, depending on how quickly the grass grew this week and what the weather will be for the remaining week.

I want the church yard to be nice for our revival.

With what is going on in the world I think it is important that we protect our heritage in the United States of American. Perhaps things are out of our control now. someone mentioned that in the book of revelations all the major countries and/or regions are mentioned except the United States. That could be because the US didn't exist when the book was written but God would have know what the world would be like during that time so it seems more likely that the USA is not a major player in that time frame.

I'll leave others to speculate as to why that would be so.

As for me, I'm out to get my hair cut today, plant some vegatables, and maybe help spread the word abouut the revival. It's going to be a good day.

I hope yours is.

See you in church.

No comments: