Friday, October 28, 2011

The magic of weight loss

I own a Wii. When I first got it I worked out everyday and with those workouts and a change in my diet I lost 50 lbs. While my wife was out following her knee surgery I stopped working out and I slowly gained back 17 pounds but I have managed to level off since then. About six or seven weeks ago I started a walking program and for the last monthI walk between four and four and a halgf miles at the gym and average over 8 miles a day walking.

On the weekends when I don't go to the gym I work out on the wii for at least an hour. I am also controlling my diet like I did before. So far for six weeks of hard work, I'v gained 1 pound.

I have to admit my clothes aren't as tight so maybe my failure to lose weight to this point isn't as bad as it seems but it is frustrating. Still, I'll keep plugging along and one day, that magical weight loss will happen.

No comments: