Sunday, April 29, 2012

Too Busy

Life has become hectic lately.  Helping family with their situations, working at the churchm, coaching baseball, working and taking care of my wife and our home is taking up allmy free time.  Friday was perhaps a typical day. 

Up and out of the house at seven, I had to cath baby fish out of my pond and put them in an aquariaum and the call Whitaker Farms to arrange for delivery.  I made the delivery around 10:30 am and the over to the repair shop to pick up my lawn mower.  I got back home at 1150 just as my wife was leaving for work. 

I fixed my lunch, showered and hit the road for my business meeting.  I returned home around five and fixed my dinner and had just finished eating when the preacher call to ask if I was going to the fellowship meeting with him. 

Saturday I got a break because we didn't have a game so I mowed the grass at home and then went to the church and mowed grass there.  I started at 7:30 here and finished up at 4 at the church.  I came home, showered and fixed my supper before settling in to study for my Sunday School lesson. 

Those two days are typical of my days now so if I don't blog as often please forgive me.    I had a very dear freind on my contact list but have just run out of day before I could get there but I stillplan on visiting her one day soon. 

No comments: