Thursday, July 04, 2013

Bizy Bodies

I never wanted to be a Bizy Body but sometimes ones neighbors just do stuff that is so outrageous that one just can't help but notice and want to do something about.  Well, I have one of those neighbors. 

First, he build a wooden shed, outbuilding, storage building, or whatever you want to call it.  I had to listen to the Mexican Pokka everyday for 5 months but I suffered through it.  After it was built he wrapped it with tar paper.  I don't mean he covered it with tar paper.  I mean he literally wrapped it in the stuff.  Tar paper on one end flaps in the breeze.  It's an eye sore. 

he had some trees cut done and then he burned the brush.  He set a neighbors outbuilding ablaze while burning his brush.  He did not get a builder's permit nor did he anchor his building.  He didn't get a burning permit either. 

Oh, did I mention he built the building with it overlapping the property line?  Yea, it's built about 2 or more feet across the line. 

For the past year he has kept two pit bull puppies on his back porch.  No affection, no play time, no attention to their needs.  Last week he got rid of one of them.  Now he has that one tied to a tree in his back yard.  He still gives it no affection, attention, or exercise. 

The frustrating thing is there isn't a thing I can do about it. 

No comments: