Thursday, November 30, 2017

Garrison Keillor fired, says he put hand on woman's back

  If his version of the event is correct, the Garrison Kellor was fired for an unintentional act.  He said he apologized at the moment it happened and she said she understood.  He claimed he was shocked when he received the letter from her attorney.
   I don't have the phone number of any women in my phone except for my wife.  The only time I ever touch a female other than my wife or mother is to shake hands and then only in a public setting.  I'm just as careful of my conversations as I am of my actions.  Treat others with respect and others will respect you as well.
  Touching someone else, with out their permission is not only inappropriate but it can be considered assault, even if our intentions were honorable.  Our words and our actions can be considered suspect as well.
  It seems women have been embolden to speak up about inappropriate behavior and indeed they should.
  Be respectful to each other.  

No comments: