Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Which is worse for you: MJ or alcohol?

Both substances are mood altering drugs.  Proponents of marijuana have claimed for years that it is safer than alcohol and a resent study shows that while it has many harmful effects it is indeed safer than alcohol.    While some think that is good news and therefor think it should be legalized doing so will not solve the alcohol problem but only give us two legal intoxicating substances.  I really don't understand the need to get intoxicated with anything but if I did feel the need to get drunk or high I'd choose alcohol because I would not drink and drive and I'm not a violet person but if I mess with anything that burns I'd burn a hole in something even if I didn't burn the house down which is a possibility.  I know many others would choose the marijuana.
   I think if we were to make marijuana legal then we should make alcohol illegal.  You can have one intoxicating substance but not both.  Really, just how much stuff do you need to get stoned on?  And do you not like yourself enough that you need to have your mind altered to be enjoyable?
  And no,  a football game is not better with a beer.

No comments: