Thursday, March 25, 2010

Places to go/or not

A new place of business opened in Randleman called "Cupcakes to Go" and is located next to Firestone on main Street. No, you don't have to take them with you. There are a few small tables where one can sit and enjoy a cupcake there.

Yes, cupcakes is all they do.

They are delicious.

A trophy shop just opened a few doors down from the cupcake place. It didn't look like they were fully stocked but it did look like they have other things besides trophies. Need a plaque for your desk? Didn't check them out closely so will reserve judgement for later.

The Finish Line. I needed an inspection and didn't have time to drive to Asheboro to Thomas tire and make it to Greensbor for my dental appointment so I took my car to the Finish Line in Randleman.

Is it still legal to smoke in places like that? I think my blood pressure shot up ten points because of the air in that place. I'm serious--it really reeked.

So if you need an oil change, an inspection, or other car repairs and aren't a smoker, steer clear of the Finish line. If you need a trophy or placque, keep the new place in Randleman in mind. If you want something sweet, definetly go to the cupcake place. When I retire, you'll find me there each morning eith my checkerboard. Just kidding about that, but everthing is sweet there, including the cupcake maker.

No comments: