Saturday, March 20, 2010

vindictive coworker

I have always thought that one of my co-workers did mean things on purpose but was assured by others that it was just a thoughtless act of indifference and not any deliberate act of meanness. I never had any definite proof one way or the other until tonight.

After chiding my co-worker (a cocky faster and better than you attitude type person) about taking too long to do the grind, I had to take over the job after his time was up and he headed home. That's when I discovered he had sabotaged the grinder so as to cause me to have to break it down and clean it before I could finish the job. This had to be a deliberate act on his part.

His plan didn't work as I quickly noticed the problem and fixed it before there was any opportunity for his sabotage to work.

No comments: