Friday, January 25, 2013

A long winters nap

Just hibernating this morning waiting for the snow and ice to begin today wishing it was a little warmer so I could get back over to the church and finish my winter project. 

The pastors wife is resting uncomfortably after back surgery Monday.  I know she wants to be well enough to be at church on February 19, 2013 when Autumn Joy will be singing.  We probably will have Sunday School but we'll just be  having singing starting at 10:30.  This will give the pastor time to rest his voice.  Hey, you are invited to come.  I do believe it will be in the Asheboro paper as well.

I'm really serious.  We would love for you to come. 

Our Sunday School is only 30 minutes long and we have an excellent teacher.  I advice coming to Sunday School if you are planning on coming to the singing.  There are two reasons:  one you will receive a blessing from the lesson and the second reason is One Way Baptist on Sunset in Randleman has limited seating so coming for Sunday School gives you a better chance of getting a seat. 

Sunset in Randleman is a side street that runs between Stout Street and Main Street.  Main Street is 220 Business and Sunset and main intersect in front of Sir Pizza. 

Enjoy the   snow, sleet, and freezing rain and I'll see you at 10:oo on February 10. 

No comments: