Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thumbs down

I do believe some people would give a thumbs down to anything.  I'm not always right and sometimes people don't recognize my humor and I can understand that.  What I don't understand is why someone gives a thumbs down on concrete issues. 

I wrote a response about a boston butt.  The author of the article said one should get a bone-in as it adds flavor even though a boneless one is easier to deal with.  My comment was that one could ask the buther to remove the bone and tie it back on which would make it easier to deal with while giving the flavor of the bone-in one.  Someone gave me a thumbs down on that. 

I was a butcher and I know a lot about meat.  I started cutting meat before the meat was broken down into small primals.  I'm the type of person who researches what I don't know.  I was one of the smartest buthers you would ever meet and I was a member of Mensa if you have any doubts about that. 

I suppose it just goes to prove the point that one can't please everyone. 

No comments: