Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New business in Randleman

I stopped in the newest business in Randleman and I liked what I saw.  The store is in what was part of the old CVS in the former Lowes Food shopping center.  Lowes Food's place is being remodeled for a church but that will be months in the redoing.  Hopefully the addition of the church will be a boost to Sunshine Pets.  They have a really nice aquarium setup, the store is clean and bright, and the owner is cheerful and friendly. 

I purchased a cat toy from them and come this spring I'll provide them with some pond fish and some pond plants. 

Pet stores are expensive to set up and are a tough business, especially with all the new megastores and Walmart but if the prices are anywhere in the neighborhood of my budget I prefer to to business with the small family owned businesses. 

No comments: