Saturday, May 04, 2013

Stuff I won't eat

I'm not talking about vegetables as I like most and the ones I don't a little ketchup masks the taste of some and holding my nose and swallowing quickly takes care of the rest.   Just because it's meat don't think I'm going to give it a try.  I'm a southern born meat and potatoes man so you can keep your strong flavored fish, lamb and most shellfish.  If it's not steak, chicken or pork I'm not going to eat it and just because it came from a cow, chicken, or pig doesn't mean I will wither. 
  Once, after having nothing to eat for three days I refused to consume some K-rations.  I just wasn't that hungry yet.  I'm not eating fish eggs, even at $100.00 an ounce, any kind of animal product that has not been cooked, especially if it is still alive, a product called tofu, chickpeas, or humus.  The mere thought makes me queasy.

No comments: