Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Busy day

Up early this morning to take care of a few things around the house.  First I painted a couple of mesh tables for my wife than I stained the ramp.  I spent the remainder of the morning tilling a new garden space and then I dug up all our Iris to move into the new garden spot.  After lunch I moved the glads to another location in the front yard and then I mowed the yard.  I didn't get to rake up the mulch or to weed-eat before supper but tomorrow is another day. 

I think the mowing was harder on me than using the tiller was this morning but I am rather stiff and sore.  At my age I guess that's to be expected.  Tomorrow I need to replant all those iris plants.  Hopefully I can get done in time to mow the church lawn. 

I need a weed trimmer and saw one on the internet for $125.00 but the man said the belt keeps coming off.  I want to have it checked out before I purchase it but he doesn't seem to want me too.  Red flag or what/ 

No comments: