Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ordination

I was ordained today.  The papers just make me legal again in the state of North Carolina to perform weddings but really has no effect on my ministry except to renew my efforts to serve God the best I can.  I really would like for you to visit One Way Baptist in Randleman, NC as I would love to met in person someone who reads my blogs. 

I once had someone I thought was my friend and we almost met for coffee but "Randolph is Talking" broke up so our chances of meeting lessened greatly.  I had another opportunity recently but things just didn't work out so I doubt we will ever meet. 

The only thing keeping us from meeting is you.  You know where I am and where I'll be so I'm not hiding. 

I've meet many people over the recent years that have attended services in the building we meet in but for some reason they wouldn't come in to see what is going on today.  It's just a building and has no effect of what we believe  nor does it have any relationship to what happened years ago.  Once inside one would have doubts that it is the same place as it has been remodeled.  We have indoor plumbing now and chairs with a 4" cushion instead of the short pews that were used for years. 

As much as I would like to meet you that isn't the reason I want you to come.  If you do come you will be pleased you did. 

No comments: