Monday, November 18, 2013

church news

Three Souls Won were at One Way Baptist last night.  One of the singers, Joel, was really touched to be at One Way.  It was at the alter in that church he was saved when he was fifteen.  I do believe that the church had a fabulous time. 

It seems our expansion plans will have to be put on hold for a while longer unless God wants to move things along.  I've seen God do some miraculous things in the last year so I know if he wants us to expand then we will do so. 

We still need a few trees cut so if anyone is will to cut some trees in exchange for the firewood let me know at dsprl2000@yahoo.com and we'll make arrangements. 

I still need to sell my p/u.  It's a 1994 Ford Ranger and it's parked at the church with all the info.  I purchased a van as it is easier for my wife and Mom to ride in than my car is and neither one can ride in my truck.  I really want a trailer as it would be easier to transport my mower to the church and back n trying to load it into the pickup.  Unfortunately, being retired, I can't afford to purchased a trailer. 

Now if there is someone willing to donate a trailer to the church I'll be glad to accept it. 

No comments: