Saturday, March 14, 2015

When Things Upset Me

      March is Pastors wife appreciation month.  We showed our Pastor's wife appreciation during Pastor Appreciation Month.  I don't know who makes these things up but I do know there was never an apostle appreciation day.  Anyway my wife is not a pastors wife.  She doesn't need, want, deserve, or appreciate being given recognition for something she is not and she told the Deacon that but he claims he spoke to God and God told him to honor her and that the pastor approves. 
    I don't think God would put his blessings on earthly honors and I seriously doubt that God would speak to this Deacon.  he God di one would think he wouldn't have to cheat in Sunday School and wouldn't be stealing from the church.  I'm rather tired of his antics.

No comments: